This 5-session course is for Montessori educators at every level looking for a plan for teaching and guiding students with a variety of needs. The Montessori-Based System of Support is a framework with evidenced-based strategies and specific tools you can use to provide the continuum of support each student needs for success in learning, self-management, and positive relationships.
- Today’s Children; A Classroom of Prevention vs. Reaction-environment & climate
- A Classroom of Belonging- positive relationships and tools for guiding behavior
- A Classroom of Learning- differentiated instruction
- Targeted Instruction- accommodations, modifications, adaptations
- Individualized Intervention- assessment and planning
Synchronous sessions will deepen learning with practical applications of the system in your classroom.