We are excited to begin a series on using Advocacy to Support Equity in the Montessori community. Every week we will bring you a new post with tools, techniques, trends, research, and good news and challenges from states across the US.
Topics to include-
- Real Success Stories from this Year
- Offering Rather Than Asking
- Divisions- Us vs. Them and Us vs. Us
- Working with State Agencies
- Understanding State Agency Folks
- Collaboration Rather Than Confrontation
- State Specific Advocacy Efforts
Now its your turn. What would be helpful information for you? Do you need tools and guidance on how to start the process? What issues are making equity difficult in your school or state?
Let us know what you need and want!